The perfect snack or breakfast if you have overripe bananas on hand. This recipe makes 6 muffins without any added sugar. If you prefer your muffins sweeter add upto half a cup of brown sugar to this recipe
1.5 cups Mashed overripe bananas
3/4 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tbsp Salt
1 tsp Baking soda
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit for baking.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork so that there are no big lumps
3. Add an egg to this and mix well
4. Add vegetable oil, vanilla extract and combine
5. Mix in the flour, salt and baking soda to this
6. Line your muffin pan with paper cups that fit the mold
7. Divide the batter into six and fill the pan
8. Bake in already preheated oven for 40 minutes
9. Check doneness by inserting a skewer into center and checking if it comes out clean. Be aware that banana are wet and hence you might see some residue.
10. Let sit in oven for 10 minutes and then remove and cool outside.