400 gm Tender jackfruit (cut into small pieces)
1 tsp Black mustard seeds
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
6-8 Curry leaves
5 Garlic cloves (sliced thin)
1 tbsp Red chilli flakes
1/4 cup Water
Salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat the oil and add mustard seeds. Let the seeds splutter
2. Add the curry leaves and garlic. Fry until the garlic is golden brown
3. Add the red chilli flakes and saute for a few seconds
4. To this add the tender jackfruit pieces along with water and salt and mix well
5. Close and cook for 15 minutes until the pieces are tender.
Serve hot with rice.